Thursday, September 8, 2011

The beginning of my story blog

Hi my name is Chloe. I love to write, so we created this place to share the things I have written. Also, what I plan to write. Right now I have different pieces of stories that I'm working on.


Here is one story I'd like to share


The baby red fox waddled out of her den, staring at her feet. One foot, then the other, one foot, then the other. She repeated in her brain. Suddenly she darted out, then tumbling, head over heels. She wasn't quite ready to run yet I guess. She then looked up, the birch tree stalked her like a lion not daring to sway in the gentle breeze. 


The fox, Rayna, trotted along the edge of the clearing, her head bobbing like a bobble head staring at her surroundings. The old birch in the middle of the clearing concreated a black shade around the center of the wide open space. That was where her mother was! Rayna shot out like bullet and snuggled up to her mother's warm side. She lie down and twiched her nose, trees, wet mud and rain stuffed her nose tight with scent. Then she nibbled on the grass with the soft sound of bees and rainbow flowers made her ears flutter as she drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment